No purchase or contribution necessary. Listen and identify which film the hosts massacred a scene from. Please include your location with your name and answer! Entries will be accepted by email: email@example.com
Bi-weekly a winner is selected randomly from all of the correct entries and announced on the show. Winners should email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize.
Winners will get their choice of Filmspotting t-shirt.
All Filmspotting listeners are eligible for Massacre Theatre. Void where prohibited by law.
[Show winner was announced; scene performed on previous Massacre Theatre episode]
- [#664] Thomas Dempsey, Greenville, SC // The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- [#660] Alessandro Bellido-Deluna, Miami, FL // Ratatouille
- [#658] Tanya McAvoy, Denver, CO // Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- [#657] Andrea Cooper, Houston, TX // Adventures in Babysitting
- [#655] Adam Hofer, Memphis, TN // The Darjeeling Limited
- [#653] Travis English, Fountain Valley, CA // Snatch
- [#650] Emma Standring-Trueblood, Los Angeles, CA // The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- [#648] Brendan Fitzpatrick, Washington, D.C. // Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- [#646] Faith Johnson, Austin, TX // Cars
- [#644] Matt Greenberg, Commack, NY // Hot Fuzz
- [#642] Pete Craig, Alexandria, VA // The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- [#640] Glenn Graff, Buffalo Grove, IL // Clash of the Titans
- [#638] Allen Bishop, Mountain View, AR // Splash
- [#636] Jay Becker, Orlando, FL // Hannibal
- [#634] Zack Ford, Madison, WI // Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
- [#625] Patricia Collins, Portland, OR // Crazy, Stupid, Love