#359: The Interrupters / Top 5 Inner City Movies
Matty interviews Chicago filmmaking royalty this week when director/producer Steve James and co-producer Alex Kotlowitz drop by for an in-depth discussion about their great new documentary "The Interrupters," chronicling a year in the life of some of Chicago's most violent neighborhoods. Plus, the Top 5 Inner City Movies.
This podcast is brought to you by Audible.com and Squarespace.com.
- :00-20:07 - Interview: Steve James and Alex Kotlowitz (Part 1)
Music: Paul Dempsey, "Ramona Was A Waitress"
- 21:09-23:36 - Audible / Squarespace
- 24:01-34:41 - Massacre Theatre / Polls / Notes
- 34:42-52:44 - Interview: Steve James and Alex Kotlowitz (Part 2)
Music: Paul Dempsey, "Fast Friends"
- 53:48-1:02:50 - DVD Snapshot / Donations
- 1:03:14-1:23:01 - Top 5: Inner City Movies
- 1:22:06-1:26:48 - Close / Outtakes
iPHONE/ANDROID APP BONUS CONTENT
NOTES / LINKS
- Massacre Theatre winner: Jon Colletti
SPONSORS / PARTNERS