#388: Top 5 Comedy Ensembles / Wanderlust / Pickpocket
In the words of that immortal buddy Samuel J. Snodgrass, as he was about to be lead to the guillotine: Make 'em laugh, Make 'em laugh... Adam and Josh collaborate on their Top 5 Comedy Ensembles and discuss David Wain's latest, "Wanderlust." Plus, the third film in Filmspotting's Robert Bresson Marathon, "Pickpocket."
This episode is presented by Audible.com.
0:00-16:26 - Review: "Wanderlust"
Music: Chuck Prophet, "Temple Beautiful"
17:31-20:04 - Audible Recommendations
20:23-26:25 - Massacre Theatre
26:26-31:09 - Polls / Notes
31:10-45:54 - Bresson #3: "Pickpocket"
Music: Chuck Prophet, "Play That Song Again"
47:24-53:29 - Donations
53:50-1:16:31 - Top 5: Comedy Ensembles
1:16:32-1:18:59 - Close
- Are we aware the Marx Bros. didn't make our Top 5 Comedy Ensembles lists? Yes. Yes, we are.
- Massacre Theatre winner: Luke Enlow
- Audible Recommendations: "Ready Player One" ... "Persistence is for Suckers: An Essay from Things I've Learned From Women Who've Dumped Me" ... "Love, Groucho: Letters from Groucho Marx to His Daughter Miriam"
- Four of the five Bresson films in our Marathon can be found at Hulu+.
- Adam is aware that the Wright-Pegg-Frost team also collaborated on the TV series "Spaced."
SPONSORS / PARTNERS