#348: The Hangover: Part II / Bridesmaids / Top 5 Raunchy Comedies / White
"If any of us get laid tonight, it's because of Eric Bana in 'Munich' " Adam and Matty revert back to their awkward teenage years to share their Top 5 Raunchy Comedies, in conjunction with their discussions of "The Hangover Part II" and "Bridesmaids." Plus, the fifth film in our Krzysztof Kieslowski Marathon, "Three Colors: White."
This podcast is brought to you by Squarespace.com.
- :00-25:44 - Review: "Hangover 2" / "Bridesmaids"
Music: OK Go, "This Too Shall Pass"
- 28:30-41:02 - Massacre Theatre / Polls
- 41:11-52:01 - Kieslowski #5: "White"
Music: OK Go, "Greatest Song I Ever Heard"
- 53:43-1:01:30 - DVDs / Donations
- 1:01:52-1:23:14 - Top 5: Raunchy Comedies
- 1:24:23-1:26:29 - Close / Outtakes
- Yes, I think I called Ed Helms' character Alan instead of Stu at least once.
NOTES / LINKS
- Massacre Theatre winner: Christopher Reese
SPONSORS / PARTNERS
- The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith- iTunes: This week's guests are Scot Armstrong and Craig Mazin ("Hangover Part II")