On this fun, culture-filled edition of Filmspotting, Adam's conversation with writer/director Martin McDonagh about his latest dark comedy, "Seven Psychopaths," starring Colin Farrell, Christopher Walken and a Shih Tzu named Bonny… the inspiration for this week’s Top 5: Movie Pets.
This episode is presented by Hover.com. Use offer code 'Filmspotting.'
:00-29:56 - Interview: Martin McDonagh
Music: Band of Horses, "Knock Knock"
31:35-33:04 - Hover
33:05-39:10 - Massacre Theatre
39:11-51:49 - Polls, "Frankenweenie" / "How To Survive a Plague"
51:50-55:54 - Preview: Blaxploitation Marathon
Music: Band of Horses, "Feud"
57:16-1:01:47 - Donations
1:01:48-1:25:47 - Top 5: Movie Pets
1:25:48-1:29:11 - Close/Outtake
- L.A. Movies Feedback
- Band of Horses
- Massacre Theatre winner: Aaron Rogers
- "Looper" Commentary Track
- "Late Live Show" Appearance
- "How To Survive a Plague"
- Josh's review of "Frankenweenie"
- Doug's Greatest Movies Checklist
- Top 5 Movie Pets
- The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith- iTunes