Author Topic: What are you doing?  (Read 123446 times)

Monty

• Elite Member
  • Monty: Renaissance-Man™ Stark Raving Sane
Re: What are you doing?
« Reply #5660 on: July 15, 2014, 04:04:13 PM »
It's nothing that serious Martin, it's more probably linked to a lumpy mattress and an uncomfortable night's sleep.

I dabble? Listen to me - what a jerk.

Dave the Necrobumper

• Godfather
  • My tinypic changed so no avatar for a little while
« Reply #5661 on: July 15, 2014, 09:39:59 PM »
... I could do with being put on a rack and being stretched out for a bit.

I am sure your local S&M club could help out.

Sandy

• Godfather
« Reply #5662 on: July 15, 2014, 11:30:04 PM »
Hmmm, I didn't see any of those on my way through Sheffield. Maybe I was driving down the wrong streets.

Monty, sorry to hear that you're hurting. Does your running affect your back?
"These paths seem lovelier than the destination."

Monty

• Elite Member
  • Monty: Renaissance-Man™ Stark Raving Sane
« Reply #5663 on: July 16, 2014, 02:01:46 PM »

The back's feeling a lot better today thank you, no twinges or anything. I went running/dog walking earlier and no after effects whatsoever. I think in a strange way it actually helps, it helps to re-align your posture. That said I did have a good nights sleep, also yoga poses like downward dog do help.

Sandy, you didn't pass through Sheffield did you, If so I would like to offer you my apologies. Also did you visit Malham Cove/Rocks. If so you might have recognised it from the version of 'Wuthering Heights' with Ralph Fiennes. It was also in 'The Trip' with Steve Coogan.

I dabble? Listen to me - what a jerk.

Sandy

• Godfather
« Reply #5664 on: July 16, 2014, 02:17:38 PM »

The back's feeling a lot better today thank you, no twinges or anything. I went running/dog walking earlier and no after effects whatsoever. I think in a strange way it actually helps, it helps to re-align your posture. That said I did have a good nights sleep, also yoga poses like downward dog do help.

This is very good news!

Sandy, you didn't pass through Sheffield did you, If so I would like to offer you my apologies.

Oh! I'm the one that should be apologizing. I wasn't sure if and when I was going to be there. If I come through again, I'll let you know and we can have a filmspotting meetup! :)

Also did you visit Malham Cove/Rocks. If so you might have recognised it from the version of 'Wuthering Heights' with Ralph Fiennes. It was also in 'The Trip' with Steve Coogan.

Oh again!! I went to Malham Tarn, not the Cove! :o Though it was another beautiful place. But the cove! Looking at the pictures, I do remember the scene in the trip where the guy drainingly extols his knowledge. Nothing funnier than Steven Coogan coming face to face with his own particular tendencies.
"These paths seem lovelier than the destination."

Devil

« Reply #5665 on: July 25, 2014, 07:27:59 PM »
I gotta start making plans on friday nights again. It's 8:30PM and I'm listening to old wrestling theme songs  8)
~You never say, "I'm gonna fight you, Steve." You just smile and act natural, and then you sucker-punch him~